Advertise a job
23 Bridge Street, Lisburn, Co. Antrim, BT28 1XZ
This recruiter has 2 live jobs
Our Mission Statement:
"ASCERT empowers people to make a positive difference where alcohol and drug related issues damage lives".
• Communities and groups will feel supported and have the resources and skills to respond to substance misuse issues themselves.
Training and Education:
• Adults, young people and practitioners will have knowledge and skills that can prevent or positively impact on substance misuse.• ASCERT will be a leading regional provider of quality alcohol and drug related training and education programmes across all ages in all sectors.
• Young people and families affected by substance misuse will be empowered to make positive choices through a range of alcohol and drug related interventions.• Practitioners will have the skills to provide effective interventions to people affected by substance misuse.
• ASCERT will have the capacity, skills and resources to provide a range of high quality services across Northern Ireland .
• Volunteering will be integral to ASCERT. Volunteers will be valued and supported to develop their knowledge, skills and experience to enhance their potential.
Lisburn, Northern Ireland
See Job Description
in 2 days
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Your search has been saved to and can be managed from your dashboard
Copyright © nijobfinder 2021.