Accounts Administrator New
Location: Co. Armagh
Salary: £15,000 - £25,000
4 days ago
- Closing Date
31st Jul 2017
- Job Location
- Co. Armagh
- £15,000 - £25,000
- Closing Date
- 31st July 2017
- Employment Type
- Temporary Full-Time
- Accountancy & Finance
- Job Role(s)
- Accounts Administrator
- Minimum Experience
- 1-2 yrs
- Employer Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Colin Robb
About the job
Full-Time & Temp
• Respond to and resolve internal/external customer enquiries.
• Review AR accounts for erroneous transactions.
• Review cash receipt, overdue invoices, refunds, etc.
• Bank/remittance data received and input.
• Credit card payment information received and input.
• Ensure accurate and timely cash application.
• Apply short-pay write-offs and credit notes.
• Apply and record “unapplied cash”.
• Any other ad hoc duties as deemed appropriate by management.
• Must be educated to a minimum of GCSE level or equivalent including Maths and English.
Experience of working in a fast paced environment with a high volume of transactions is essential.
A working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, etc.).
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Why use Zenrec & what to do.
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
To apply click on the link and upload your CV to the jobs role or contact Colin Robb directly for a confidential discussion on this job role.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community