Planning Manager New
Location: Co. Antrim
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
3 days ago
- Closing Date
26th May 2017
- O'Kane Resourcing
- Job Location
- Co. Antrim
- £25,000 - £35,000
- Closing Date
- 26th May 2017
- Employment Type
- Permanent Full-Time
- Manufacturing Transport, Distribution & Warehousing
- Job Role(s)
- Planning Manager
Supply Chain Manager
- Minimum Experience
- See Job Description
- See Description
- Employer Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Conor MacNamara
About the job
The role in brief: Planning Manager
As Planning Manager, you will ensure that all site manufacturing schedules are devised and deliver optimised performance across this complex and high volume FMCG manufacturing facility. You will provide leadership and direction across the cross-functional teams to deliver outstanding results.
The ideal candidate – Planning Manager:
- The ideal candidate must be logical and analytical whilst having proven people management experience in a planning manager role (ideally manufacturing).
- As a strong communicator the successful candidate will be required to develop a departmental and cross-functional teamwork culture.
- Excellent I.T. skills particularly MS Excel.
- Strong numerical and data management skills
- Ability to prioritise and set clear objectives
- In addition to the essential criteria applicants will desirably have a working knowledge of an FMCG and/or manufacturing environment and possess a third level qualification.
- A degree of flexibility is required due to the nature of this commercially focused role
In return this role offers a rewarding position within a stimulating, commercially focused environment, along with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
To find out more, please submit a comprehensive CV which should clearly demonstrate how you are suited to this role, including your remuneration expectations through the link here. Alternatively, please call Conor MacNamara on 07968 160122 / Pat O’Kane 07768 262758 / 028 3025 2407 in strict confidence. We are an agency acting for this employer based in Co.Antrim.