Location: Antrim Town
1 week ago
- Closing Date
12th May 2017
- Job Location
- Antrim Town
- Closing Date
- 12th May 2017
- Employment Type
- Permanent Full-Time
- Engineering Media, Print & Design
- Job Role(s)
- CAD Technician
- Minimum Experience
- 5-6 yrs
- See Description
- Employer Type
- Lynco Facades Ltd
About the job
CAD Technician required for established and expanding specialist façade firm.
Due to ongoing success, a façade technician is required to strengthen the current design team at the company’s head office in Antrim.
Salary is negotiable based on relevant experience.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team in the design, fabrication and installation of bespoke façade/aluminium glazing projects, with focus on the production of design details and fabrication drawings.
They will also have career progression opportunities through both training and working closely with the
design manager on unique and intricate elements of design.
Requirements of Candidate;
- At least 5 years experience of Design detailing, including use of AutoCAD in a commercial capacity.
- A Third Level Qualification in a related discipline in Engineering, Construction & Design.
- At least 5 years experience of Design detailing Curtain Walling Façade Systems.
- At least 7 years experience of Designing Aluminium Facades, Rooflights,
Windows Etc on Large Commercial Projects.
- Experience of Revit, Sketchy for 3D Visualisation would be advantageous
- Technically Minded with High Attention to Detail.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills, both Written and Verbal.
- Ability to work effectively, both alone and contributing to a Team Environment.
If you are interested in joining this expanding team and wish to be considered for this position, please forward your CV VIA CLICKING THE APPLY FOR THIS JOB BUTTON