Location: Northern Ireland, Belfast
1 week ago
- Closing Date
28th Feb 2017
- Lagan Construction
- Job Location
- Northern Ireland, Belfast
- Closing Date
- 28th February 2017
- Employment Type
- Secretarial & Administration Construction & Architecture
- Job Role(s)
- Minimum Experience
- See Job Description
- See Description
- Employer Type
- Nicola Cawley
About the job
H&J Martin Asset Management Services (part of the Lagan Construction Group) is now recruiting for a Commercial Administrator
Company: Asset Management Services
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract - 6 Months
Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
The successful candidate will integrate into the Projects/Minor Works Team with responsibility for compiling project accounts within the department. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring all costs and documentation are submitted to the QS Dept. in a timely fashion to allow submission to our clients within contract targets.
The candidate is also required to carry out audits of both internal and external documents to ensure contractual compliance whilst managing and reporting on contribution and cash flow and KPI’s.
For more information about the services we offer please see click on the following link http://www.laganconstructiongroup.com/services/asset-management-services-2/
What you'll do
The following reflect the main tasks associated with your position and are not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive
- Ensuring all account disputes are resolved in accordance with client response, completion and submission KPI’s
- Ensuring timely receipt of supply chain costs and documentationWorking within the QS Dept., responsible for compilation and management of projects accounts
- Auditing of all internal and external accountsUpkeep and interrogation of all H&J Martin systems
- Compiling of weekly management reports
- Use Schedules of Rates to compile low to medium value accounts
- Other duties as may be required from time to time depending on the needs of the business.
What you'll bring
As a Commercial Administrator your main skills and experience will include:
- Possess relevant administration experience in a fast paced environment
- Be able to demonstrate experience of working to strict deadlines
- Be able to demonstrate excellent numeracy skills and financial awareness
- Be able to demonstrate excellent IT skills including a proficiency in MS excel and web based systems
- Be able to demonstrate excellent literacy and communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate excellent organisational and time management skills
- Have a proven ability to work as part of a team to achieve a common objective
- Experience of working with building or housing schedules of rates
- Possess knowledge or relevant experience in working in Facilities Management, Building services, Property Management or Construction sector
- Possess relevant experience of dispute management and resolution
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus we’ll provide a wide selection of lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Our Core Benefits include:
Employer Pension Contribution
Membership of relevant Institutions & Professional Bodies
Health Cash Plans
Cycle to Work Scheme
Discounted Gym Membership
At Lagan Construction Group, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we'll work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.
We wish you every success in your application.
To apply for this post please click on the following link
The closing date for completed applications is 18th January 2017 at 12 Noon.
LAGAN CONSTRUCTION GROUP LIMITED ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITES EMPLOYER