Head of Marketing New
Location: Co. Tyrone
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
4 days ago
- Closing Date
26th May 2017
- HNH Human Capital
- Job Location
- Co. Tyrone
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Closing Date
- 26th May 2017
- Employment Type
- Permanent Full-Time
- Job Role(s)
- Head of Marketing
- Minimum Experience
- 9-10 yrs
- Third Level Degree
- Employer Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Fionntan Gamble
About the job
Head of Marketing
£50,000 Plus Company benefits
Your new employer
HNH Human Capital are recruiting a Head of Marketing for a truly Global company based in Tyrone. They operate across multiple sectors and various regions in the world to bring first class solutions to customers problems.
You will work collaboratively with all departments (both internally and externally) in your capacity as the Head of Marketing and you will take the lead in planning, developing and implementing marketing and sales support strategies, marketing communications and public relations activities.
Please note this job description is not exhaustive as other duties may be required to fulfil the requirements of the role.
- To guide all marketing & communication activity across the company.
- To develop a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations strategy.
- To work collaboratively with the specific regional and sectoral sales teams, ensuring that marketing, communications and PR strategies are firmly aligned.
- To prepare and manage detailed sectoral and regional marketing plans and budgets
- To ensure appropriate evaluation systems are in place to allow for the frequent monitoring of marketing ROI
- To ensure regular market research is carried out
- To produce and present reports and research findings to senior management
- To design, support and oversee the marketing team, providing opportunities for personal development and enabling them to achieve the targets of the business for 2020 and beyond.
- To ensure that all resources are used efficiently through regular planning and review, to help achieve business priorities.
- To organise and coordinate all external and some internal events
- To identify and select 3rd party vendors such as design agencies and copywriters
- To coordinate media interest in the organisation
- To develop, implement and monitor systems necessary for the smooth operation of the marketing function
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
The successful candidate will:
- Have a third level education.
- Have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a marketing role, 5 years’ of which have been managing a team
- Be proficient in the use of a website CMS (Content Management System)
- Have experience in the use of an email marketing system (Mailchimp or similar)
- Be experienced in the development and management of Google Adwords advertising campaigns
- Be experienced in the use of a CRM system
- Be experienced in the design, management and reporting of direct mail and email marketing campaigns
- Have experience in organising large-scale exhibitions, conferences and open day events
- Have excellent writing skills and be experienced in writing press releases and case studies for distribution to trade press
- Be experienced in the management of a social media presence (Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, Google+)
- Have experience in the use of video production packages
- Have strong oral and written communication skills
- Have excellent interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Be computer literate with all Microsoft Office applications
- Be attentive to detail
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be highly driven, enthusiastic self-starter able to work on own initiative
- Hold a postgraduate qualification
- CIM Membership
- Experience in the heavy equipment/engineering industry
- Knowledge of a 2nd language (in addition to English)
- Hold a formal Digital Marketing qualification from the CIM (or similar)
You will be compensated in this role with a very attractive basic salary of £50,000 plus additional company benefits. You will also be working for a Global supplier of quality products and work on interesting and collaborative projects across international regions and industry sectors.
What do you need to do next?
If you meet all or most of the criteria above, please do not hesitate in forwarding your CV to our specialist recruitment consultant Fionntán Gamble who will guide you through the application and interview process. You can contact us at fionntan@ hnhhumancapital. com or on 02890 316948.893816
Head of Marketing