Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
1 week ago
- Closing Date
11th Oct 2017
- Hays IT
- Job Location
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Closing Date
- 11th October 2017
- Employment Type
- Permanent Full-Time
- Job Role(s)
- Project Manager
- Minimum Experience
- 4-5 yrs
- Third Level Degree
- Employer Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Roisin Byrne
About the job
A global leading alternative legal services provider require a Project Manager.
Your new company
Our client is the global leading alternative legal services provider. With Circa 2,000+ employees across three continents, they provide talent and technology to help legal departments and businesses adapt to a demanding new era.
Your new role
As a project manger you will join a rapidly growing team responsible for the development, implementation, and delivery of Merger & Acquisition and Regulatory & Compliance contract solutions for their clients. The individual must be driven with extensive project management experience with a strong sense of delivery and client satisfaction.
What you'll need to succeed.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of project leadership and meticulous attention to detail with strong delivery and risk exposure
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of client service and problem solving leadership within a Professional Services firm
- Experience of team leadership
- Relentless focus on clients’ needs and consistently raises the bar on service excellence
- Operates independently, with no supervision
- Superb time management, judgement, decision-making and problem solving skills
- Regular coaching and mentoring of more junior team members
- Thrives in both individual and collaborative team environments
- High-impact communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (including PowerPoint and Excel. MS Project experience highly recommended)
What you'll get in return
An opportunity to work for a market leading innovative blue chip organisation who has a truly collaborative Culture and a very relaxed environment where the ethos is work hard but enjoy the journey! You will be generously rewarded for your efforts but
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.