Blood Processor, Holywood - (Job Ref: 22N/BPHW)
Randox has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, target driven individual to join our growing Randox Health team. With the expansion of the Randox Health team we are currently looking to recruit a Blood Processor based at our new clinic in Holywood, NI.
The successful applicant will join a multi-disciplinary team and play an active role in providing an exceptional service to clients. They will also be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
• You will play an active role in providing an exceptional service to clients and ensuring they feel comfortable at all times during their visit to the clinic.
• You will be responsible for the day-to-day processing of blood samples within the clinic and delivering them to the laboratory throughout the day.
• Candidates must be able and willing to drive our mobile clinic to other locations and events, this may require overnight stays.
• One years’ experience in a laboratory setting or a degree in a science related subject.
• Excellent communication, organisational, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Committed and flexible.
• A willingness to travel.
• Team player.
• Valid driving licence.
• Experience in private healthcare.
• Efficient with all Microsoft Packages.
About Randox Health:
Randox Health is a unique collaboration of scientific innovation and medical application, specialising in personalised and preventive health programmes. As global specialists in clinical diagnostics, Randox Health offers direct access to a portfolio of hundreds of biomarker tests, proteomics, and genomics measurements. This fusion of scientific intelligence and clinical acumen enables earlier diagnosis and treatment of current health problems, potential prevention of future health problems and allows individuals to take control of their health and improve their overall wellbeing.
Tailored to the needs of each person, results are discussed; treatment and lifestyle options explored, and continued care provided. Delivered directly to the public in a private setting to allow individuals to avail of biomarker blood testing to track and improve their wellbeing.
Randox Health is an Equal Opportunities Employer.