CPL are delighted to be partnering again with one of Northern Ireland's biggest and most successful companies as they implement some exciting growth plans within their finance department at their Craigavon, Co.Armagh site to recruit for newly created full time, permanent Accounts Receivable opportunities.
So, what's on offer?
- An excellent opportunity to really develop a career within finance with a company who offer continuous specialised training
- Career progression opportunities
- A competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
- Standard Monday - Friday working hours with an early finish on a Friday.
- Hybrid working/ WFH
Roles & Responsibilities;
- Adhere to Company credit policy, processes, procedures and SOX requirements
- Receipt and allocation of cash
- Maintaining credit control for designated customers
- Monitoring customer accounts for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Communication with customers to resolve outstanding issues and to ensure that cash is collected within payment terms.
- Escalation of debt issues in accordance with SOPs
- Monitoring orders on hold and ensuring billing
- Develop strong working relationships with cross-functional team members
- Actively assist with resolution of customer dispute
- Receive and process customer claims which result from payment deductions, and produce daily associated reports.
- Any other duties which may reasonably be required to fulfil the needs of the role
What we are looking for;
- A minimum of 1 years experience within an administration role (Ideally with finance)
- GCSE Grade C Maths and English or equivalent
- Excellent professional communication skills written and verbal
- Competent IT skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Organised and thorough approach to work
If this sounds like an opportunity that could potentially be of interest to you, simply get in touch with Nathaniel Ferris by applying to this advertisement or giving me a call.
Receive new jobs like
this by email
Matching this job role: Accounts Receivable
View Employer Profile
4th Floor, Craig Plaza,
51 Fountain Street,
Job Ref: JO-2205-493686