Your new company
Hays Social Care work is working with one of the largest Christian Charities in Belfast who strive to put an end to poverty related issues that people in our community face. They help keep families together and supported while they face tough times, offering a safe space and invaluable support.
Your new role
Being a night time support worker is about supporting service users to build confidence, self-esteem and making sure the families feel safe. As a night – time support worker you will have a rewarding opportunity to work with vulnerable families in the Belfast area. You will be required to make sure all residents are back in the building by curfew, do nightly inspections of the buildings and look out for any upset in the building or maintenance issues. You will have an eye for detail and report anything accordingly. Your new role will be rewarding and fun, yet somewhat challenging – but the rewards you reap are extremely worthwhile. This is an ad – hoc role, so would be great for someone with a flexible working schedule looking for a few extra hours.
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 6 months experience within a similar care setting in the last 2 years
- Being passionate about supporting people with a genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- Excellent communication skills with a positive attitude and the ability
- Be NISCC registered
What you'll get in return
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- £250 voucher refer a friend scheme
- Free mandatory training including and access to continuous free online training
- A personal service with a dedicated consultant
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Receive new jobs like
this by email
Matching this job role: Project Worker
View Employer Profile
5th Floor, 7 Donegall Square N,
Job Ref: 4221977_1653660485