Title: PLANT AND MACHINERY Maintenance Technician
Location: Lowden Guitars, 114 Saintfield Road, Crossgar
Contract: Full time, permanent
Wage: To be discussed: 27-30+K depending on experience
Information for Candidates:
Due to company expansion, there is an immediate need for a Plant and Machinery Maintenance technician to support production output. This rare opportunity provides the chance to join an enthusiastic and dedicated team, working with the Operations Team. The successful applicant will have the satisfaction of knowing that the scheduled maintenance plan will contribute to daily production targets.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ;
Routine Maintenance of CNC and laser machines.
Maintenance and set up of woodworking machinery, including table saw, thicknessing sanders and planners, edging planner, band saws and resaw, table routers, handheld routers, spindle moulder, belt and disk sanders.
Maintenance of plant machinery such as biomass heating system and extraction.
Administration and execution of the Preventative Planed Maintenance program for all of the above on behalf of the Production Director and Managers.
Daily checks and management of same
Generating detailed service reports for internal logging.
Liaising with vendor support during site visits.
Diagnosing problems and providing solutions.
Modification and composition of SOPS concerning the maintenance and set up of all the above.
- Previous experience working with woodworking machinery and/or CNC machines.
- Computer literate
- Capable of working to close mechanical tolerances
- Capable of working under pressure
- Experience of working with heavy plant rotating equipment.
- Experience with extraction systems & compressor systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- GCSE English and Maths or equivalent
- Have an electrical / electronics' qualification (minimum HNC) or to have completed an apprenticeship in electromechanical engineering.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Willingness to learn/participate in external training or qualifications
- Experience working in a production environment
- Experienced in servo drives Fanuc
- Experience with Fanuc controllers
To apply please forward your CV using the link.