MCS is proud to be working with a prominent Financial Trading House and they are looking for an Intermediate Software Engineer. As a Software Engineer, you will gain first-hand knowledge in the field of Financial Trading and will join this premier company at a moment of unprecedented development and technological transformation.
In this role, you have the ability to work in a multitude of engineering teams that attribute to business-critical exchanges. You will also help build, sustain, and adapt a global risk management company that serves customers all over the world. You will also be working in a team of seasoned Software Developers in an ultra-low latency environment.
- This role requires solid commercial experience with Java
- You will also have a working knowledge of cloud applications
- Prior experience of working in data architecture is nice to have.
- Salary up to £43,000 depending on experience
- Pension scheme
- Private health and dental care
- Paid certifications
- Market Leading Bonus Opportunity
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Luke Graham, Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9693 5502 .
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456 .
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.