MCS Group are delighted to be representing a large, NI Top 100 employer, currently seeking a People & Systems Manager on a full-time, permanent basis (hybrid working, in the office two days per week).
The role will report to the Group HR Manager, supporting the maintenance and development of HR systems across the organisation. The successful candidate will also support the overall digital transformation agenda, getting involved in numerous projects as and when required.
The People & Systems Manager will use various tools to create MI for key stakeholders across the organisation, creating key reports and analytics that can be actioned to achieve commercial outcomes. The successful candidate will act as a subject matter expert for all system functionality and features, being the go to person for people analytics across tis large organisation.
The role will look at both operational and strategic initiatives, understanding the broader HR strategy to ensure the overall design and feasibility of HR systems is well aligned the commercial priorities. The successful candidate will engage the HR team and other key stakeholders to define user requirements, developing and maintain a suite of people analytics, dashboards and reports, ultimately providing insights for the leadership team.
The People & Systems Manager will help mould and drive forward the organisation digital transformation, getting involved in a number of systems projects across the business.
- Considerable system administration experience supporting an HRIS in a large complex organisation, which includes working on system upgrades
- Experience in problem solving and process mapping;
- Knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors HRIS or equivalent
- Knowledge of MI tools e.g. Power BI/Qliksense;
- Strong Project management skills with proven experience of project management and implementation;
- Results driven with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Ryan Calvert, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 02890 235456, or send an up to date CV through the link provided.
MCS Group – CIPD Awards NI Headline Sponsor 2022