Reed HR is delighted to support our client who wishes to recruit a temporary Recruitment Administrator for 6 months with a possible extension or opportunity to become permanent.
This is an excellent hybrid opportunity for someone with recruitment or HR experience to work for one of the best employers in Northern Ireland.
- As Recruitment Administrator you will process applications for vacancies for both permanent and temporary staff, from authorisation through to candidate induction.
- You will take responsibility for shortlisting application forms,
- Administration of psychometric testing,
- Providing professional support and recruitment advice to line managers and advising on best practice recruitment and selection,
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures, legislation and best practice.
• Minimum of 3 GCSEs at Grade C or above, or equivalent, including English & Maths, or alternatively, be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relevant experience in a similar post
• Minimum of 1 year’s relevant admin experience working in an office environment
• Experience of working with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Experience of managing multiple tasks and prioritising workload
• Excellent IT skills including experience of using Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Minimum of HNC level qualification (or equivalent)
• Experience of managing a large number of disciplines and vacancies at one time
• Relevant experience within the Public Sector
• Experience of providing advice and guidance to line managers and employees on recruitment issues
• Minimum of 2 years recruitment or HR experience