Honeycomb is working in partnership with a Global Professional Services Company in the uptake of multiple Legal Administrators for an exciting new project. Belfast, hybrid initial 2month+ contract.
The Client - This prestigious and world-renowned firm have exciting new opportunities as they look to bring their Legal Services functionality to Belfast. Highly credible opportunities with a fantastic package of benefits (disclosed further throughout application).
The Role - Our client is seeking to appoint multiple Legal Administrative Assistants who will operate as an integral part of the global Law & Reg function. These roles will involve close collaboration with Legal Counsel right across the USA. This initial phase of the project will consist of a 2 month fixed term contract for the successful candidates and may be reviewed to extend to permanency. Please note the typical hours will operate throughout a 9-5 GMT structure. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Provide administrative support for Staff Counsel Attorneys in an office under general supervision.
- Coordination of data input & management, including pleadings, motions and trial, arbitration and mediation letters; manages calendars and files related to events and details in the case management systems.
- Monitor and assist in effective flow of internal/external client inquiries, mail, etc.
- Handle confidential information in accordance to internal policies.
The Person - Essential criterion includes:
- Minimum 12 month’s experience working in an administrative role
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Ability to complete professional, error free documents utilising good grammar, spelling and format skills, including accurate preparation of legal pleadings, agreement letters, memorandum reports, outlines, schedules and client communications
- Minimum intermediate knowledge of software applications including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, Internet, and other web-based applications
- 12 months+ administration experience throughout a legal setting.
- Experience throughout an International business.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire McCleery, Manager or David McClure, Recruitment Consultant - Temporary Division at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **