Customer Service Advisor/Sales
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a well know Company within the Drinks Industry based in Northern Ireland. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company with good progression opportunities and job security. Based in Hillsborough, County Down
Within the role of Customer Service Advisor, you will have varying responsibilities, you will provide general customer service while carrying out sales duties. You will work closely and report to your Line Manager on site.
Typical duties include;
- Exceptional professional customer service skills
- Dealing with customers across Ireland
- Answering inbound customer calls
- Main point of contact for customer queries
- Building and maintaining relationships to help with company growth
- Point of contact for customers wanting to place orders
- Working closely with the wider sales team
- 6 months of experience in a customer service role
- Good systems experience, competent using office, and excel
- Educated to GCSE level with Maths and English or equivalent
- Experience using CRM Systems
- Experience with the Food & Drink Industry
The successful person for this role will possess experience in a similar role, coming from a customer service background. You must be a self-starter, an excellent team player with good communication skills, be proactive and be able to work through tasks efficiently and promptly whilst being able to prioritise and work on your initiative. Excellent organisational skills.
This role is a permanent role paying £18,750. Working hours are standard Monday-Friday 08.30 – 17:00. Flexible hybrid working model once full training is completed.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Jonny Murphy, Specialist Consultant, at Honeycomb on 02896207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, that we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and are present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **