Energis is currently recruiting an Assistant Site
Manager for our busy food manufacturing client based in Dungannon.
Under the direction of the Operations Manager the Assistant
Site Manager will be responsible for a food production facility with a
workforce of around 70 people.
You will assist the Operations Manager with the following:
- The overall day to day running of operations
- Lead and direct the work of all employees on site – identify
recruitment and training needs as required
- Continuously improve the process / standards of the site and
implement changes as required
- Agreeing production with the supply side of the business and
following and driving the daily performance to ensure that production targets
and quality parameters are met
- Inputting into the budgetary process
- Completion of all necessary paperwork
- Effective communication with QA Department, Trading Desk,
- Previous experience in people management
- Fresh produce food production/agricultural/horticultural
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to address immediate problems, create relevant decisions to ensure continuous customer satisfaction
- Ability to understand budgets, management accounts and
Salary is in the region of £27k depending upon experience.
This is an excellent chance to gain experience and develop a career with a global fresh food businesses.
For further information or a confidential discussion please
email your CV through the link or call us on +44 2890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis
Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for
other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.