Digital Inclusion Lead Support
Reporting to: Digital Inclusion Manager
Responsibilities: This critical role will enable Bytes to successfully deliver projects that promote the personal, educational, creative, and social development of young people, using creative ICT, assisting them reach their full potential, in line with our strategic plan and operational plan.
Job location: Role is regional but based in North West Office or Belfast (we are currently planning to vacate our Belfast office and move to a new office in Newtownabbey within the next 6months). Bytes has a hybrid working policy.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week. The applicant will be flexible in their working hours to meet the needs of the post.
Salary: £23,369 to £24,799 - NJC 16-19
Contract length: July 2025 (with possibility of permanency, extension or reduction depending on availability of funds).
Holidays: Full-time total annual entitlement is 37 days, which includes bank/customary days. Holiday entitlement will be calculated on a pro-rata basis for part-time employees or those working less than full-time hours per week.
Benefits: Access to 3% employer contributory Pension Scheme
Main Purpose of the Post (in specified locality)
1. Managing and Developing a Range of High-Quality Youth Work Programmes with Bytes and Member Groups
2. Developing Staff and Volunteers Across Bytes and Member Groups
3. Supporting Agencies to Develop Services for Bytes and Member Groups
4. Supporting Project Development and Implementation Across with Bytes and Member Groups
5. Team Management Responsibility for Staff
Interested applicants please complete the attached application form accessible via clicking the DOWNLOAD icon.
An Application Pack is available from the Additional Documents section below.
Completed applications should be returned to Bytes at the following address: Via email to: email@example.com
Completed applications must be received at the above email address by: 12PM Friday 3rd June 2022.
- Digital Inclusion Support Information Pack - Tech.docx