The UK WAV Service Person will be required to travel throughout the UK as required to resolve all WAV/Adaptations services, annual checks and warranty work that does not require an on-site solution.
- Keep service vehicle completely stocked up to ensure all eventualities can be overcome in the first instance,
- Attend planned WAV checks and respond to service calls across the UK and NI,
- Spend 4 days per week, 2/3 weeks per month on the road in the UK,
- Have full product working knowledge of all possible vehicles, conversions and adaptations provided by McElmeel Mobility Services,
- Carry out service in a timely manner, to the highest standard as per training and product supplier guidelines,
- Work in tandem with Service and Aftersales administrators to carry out all necessary administration to a clear and concise standard,
- Be able to work flexible hours under pressure and deadlines , appreciating communication or expectation variations that may exist within the customer base,
- Carry out any other duties within the service (or associated) department requested by management or Line Manager.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate should have 2+ years relevant demonstrable experience in a similar role, self motivated and have experience of working on the road.
You will need to have a great work ethic with a positive can-do attitude, strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
- 2+years relevant demonstrable experience in a similar role,
- Full driving licence,
- Have the skills to find solutions in challenging situations,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Excellent timekeeping,
- Offer excellent customer service,
- Excellent attention to detail,
- Ability to follow instructions and execute effectively,
- Appearance is of a required manner as an ambassador for the Company.
Please contact McElmeel Mobility Services Ltd for an application form on 02837525333 ext. 215 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date is Tuesday 31st May 2022
McElmeel Mobility Services Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community
*Offer of employment is subject to successful completion of 6 months probationary period*