Audit and Accounts Manager
We looking to engage a new manager for our busy practice. The successive candidate will ideally have two to three years post qualification experience in dealing with accounts preparation, audit & taxation matters for clients within the UK and Republic of Ireland.
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Audit engagements from planning and control stage through to finalisation.
- Self Assessment tax returns & Corporate tax
- Be able to supervise and help train junior and senior staff
- Take on tax compliance work and liase with HMRC and Eire Revenue
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Ideally middle practice trained
- Experienced using Xero, Sage or similar accounts packages
- In-depth knowledge of FRS 102 AND FRS 105, Auditing standards & IFRS
- 3-4 Years in a similar role
£40,000 to £45,000
To submit your CV for this position, please click APPLY NOW.