Apprentice Business Administrator
- Salary -15k -16k Depending on experience
- Excellent opportunity for an 16- to 24-year-old to join a successful Finance Company
- Enrolled at Belfast Met to complete NVQ level II Business and Administration
THE PERSON (Essential)
- Must be 16-24 to apply
- IT literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office packages
- 5 GCSEs including Maths, English and ICT at grade 4 or above (Grade C+) or an equivalent
- Willing to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take on instructions
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to work in both a teams as well as own initiative
- Able to work to tight deadlines in a pressured environment
- Providing client administration support and interacting with clients in a professional and timely manner.
- Contribute to wider administrative tasks as and when required.
- Inbox and email management, ensuring items are actioned daily.
- Answering telephone calls and responding appropriately.
- Ordering stationery and ensuring adequate supplies are maintained.
- Compliance with all relevant legislation relating to data protection and confidentiality of information i.e. GDPR.
- Undertake such other appropriate duties that may be deemed necessary by Line Manager.
- Opportunity to progress training through all relevant roles as experience is gained
This apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising career within the Finance Sector. We endeavour to offer further employment following successful performance and completion of the Level 2 course with future opportunities to extend your training with a higher level apprenticeship programme.
We offer in-house Continuing Professional Development and you’ll be part of a highly experienced and efficient office team – you’ll be learning from the very best!
To submit your CV, please click APPLY NOW.
Closing Date: 9th June 2022.