HR Administrator - (Job Ref: 22N/HRJW)
Randox Laboratories is currently seeking to recruit a HR Administrator to support our growing HR Department. The position will be based at our Head Quarters in Crumlin, Co. Antrim. This is an excellent and exciting opportunity for someone who has an interest in working within Human Resources and looking to develop their career within a successful company.
Your main duties will include:
• Maintain confidentiality on all Human Resource issues.
• Distributing and retrieving induction paperwork and inputting all relevant information accurately onto the HR databases.
• Assisting with the Absence Management process, recoding accurately absence information onto the HR database and chasing up outstanding associated paperwork.
• Creating and maintaining personnel files, ensuring all essential documents are filed correctly. To keep an accurate record of all personnel files for audit purposes.
• Obtaining references for all employees and chasing up outstanding references.
• Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise work in a logical fashion
• The ability to input and record data accurately and efficiently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Professional telephone etiquette and manner
• Confident with all Microsoft packages, especially Excel and Outlook
• The ability to act on your own initiative as well as part of a team
• Experience in a similar role
• Experience with PAMS database
Now is your chance to be part of a strong, growing organisation.
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer