Your new company
A Public Sector Organisation based in Belfast
Your new role
You will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks, updating policies and procedures and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
You will have knowledge of various HR functions.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Providing updates on current policies and procedures, ensuring that company employment
- policies follow national laws and regulations
- Be actively involved in supporting recruitment by posting ads and managing the hiring
- process internal and external (recruitment agencies)
- Assisting with on boarding new employees
- Create and implement effective induction processes
- Assist in performance management processes
- Recording and processing confidential information
- Promoting equality, health and safety within the company
What you'll need to succeed
- CIPD Level 3 qualified
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (policies and procedures, recruitment, talent management etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus (PAMS, ESS)
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
What you'll get in return
£13.11 per hour
temporary role initially until June with possible extension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.