Your new company
A Public Sector Organisation
Your new role
You will be a key part of the organisations engagement team, playing a key role in the planning and delivery of a sustained, effective programme of policy work and engagement with funded groups and other external stakeholders. You will support the organisation with events and activities including conferences, seminars and information events and respond to requests for good relations information or guidance. You will also produce and prepare briefings and papers for the Board, Chair and CEO.
• Contribute to the development, management and implementation of policies in relation to Government, Statutory bodies and major institutions in NI.
• Engage and liaise with public authorities and other organisations to facilitate the development of partnerships with relevant bodies and groups to optimise the mainstreaming of community relations policy and practice.
• Contribute to and support the co-ordination of the work of the Engagement Team including liaising with Staff, Management Team, Board and other external organisations, as required.
• Initiating and assisting with and contributing to research and training projects.
• Represent the organisation on appropriate boards and panels, at conferences, workshops, and information events including carrying out presentations on the work of the organisation
• Responsible for and work in conjunction with other staff to organise seminars, conferences and information and funding events.
• Planning, designing, organising and evaluating relevant projects.
• Contribute to the review and evaluation of the Engagement Team’s work and policies and procedures, projects and programmes.
• Prepare and submit regular reports on work undertaken to relevant stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- 2 years’ experience working with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience contributing to research and training projects
What you'll get in return
Mostly remote role with some occasional office work
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.