An excellent opportunity has arisen for a part time HR Administrator to join a charitable organisation based in Belfast.
Hours: 21 hours per week
Pay Rate: £9.17 - £9.82 p/h
Duration: Initially for 3 months with the potential to be extended
- To ensure efficient and effective Human Resources administrative services are delivered to the organisation, its managers and staff to enable achievement of strategic priorities.
- To produce and provide management information reports (PAMS, Crystal) as required
- To help establish and maintain effective databases, record keeping and filing systems (electronic and paper based) ensuring compliance with Data Protection requirements.
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent including English and Maths Experience
- Two years’ experience of working in a busy office environment to include word processing, mail merges, data input, general admin duties
- Two years’ experience of using Microsoft Word, Power-point, Excel, and databases
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Efficient answering of incoming telephone and email queries
- Carry out filing, photocopying, typing letters, opening/date stamping/distributing/ dispatching post
- Undertake data entry duties to maintain all records accurate and up-to-date in line with data protection requirements
- Provide management information reports – weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual for recruitment, absence, etc
- Sickness absence monitoring and recording; advising of triggers for home visits and renewal of sick lines
- Maintain records of employees’ probationary periods and email Team Leaders regarding overdue/upcoming probation reviews
- Act as a minute taker at HR related meetings i.e. disciplinary, grievance and appeals etc.
- Prepare adverts and place/book space in approved medium
- Correspond with candidates by written and verbal means, answering queries, issuing information packs / letters / timetables
- Prepare information as required by panel members for shortlisting and interviews
- Resolve payroll queries and process e-Form administration
- Miscellaneous reports for monthly payroll (personal details, bank details)
- Act as a point of contact for Human Resources and answer employee/stakeholder queries as required
- Calculate annual leave pro-rata entitlements for joiners, leavers and those increasing or reducing their working hours
- Carry out all other reasonable duties as may be required from time to time