Head of Finance, Director of Finance
Director of Finance Admin & Personnel – Exciting Opportunity – CEO Exposure
Your new company
A high-profile public-sector firm is seeking to appoint a director of finance admin & personnel to join their Belfast office. This is an exciting career opportunity for a professionally qualified accountant with some public sector experience to join a reputable firm. This role will be based in office 5 days a week.
Your new role
- To be responsible for finance administration and personnel functions.
- To report to the CEO ensuring that the finance, personnel, and administration sections are delivering appropriately on its objectives and responsibilities.
- To manage the staff of the Finance, Administration and Personnel Section to ensure objectives are achieved.
- To deputise for the CEO and represent the company as required.
- To liaise with internal and external auditors, as appropriate during audit visits.
What you'll need to succeed
- ACCA/ACA Qualified or International equivalent.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Key attention to detail to specific audit standards (UKGAAP & IFRS).
- People management and delegation skills.
- Strong budgeting and cost control capabilities to monitor the financial performance of the company.
- Knowledge of HR and Health and Safety procedures.
- Can pick up new ideas and concepts quickly around HR and IT.
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary with incentives.
- Fantastic pension scheme.
- Extremely good company support and guidance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.