Senior Clerical Officer
Salary: NJC SCP 5-6: £19,312 - £19,698 (under review)
Contract: This role is offered on a permanent, full-time basis.
Location: CSSC Headquarters is at Stranmillis University College, Stranmillis Road, Belfast.
CSSC is a non-statutory body, funded by Department of Education and is a company limited by guarantee with charitable status.
Job purpose: To carry out a number of clerical and administrative support functions for senior officers and work closely with colleagues to ensure the effective running of the office.
Applicants must, at the closing date for applications, demonstrate how they meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade C or above, or equivalent, to include English and Mathematics.
- Demonstrate your experience and proficiency in use of MS Office packages highlighting how you have used MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Demonstrate experience working within a clerical or administration role which included the following activities:
- collating and inputting data to produce reports
- maintaining electronic and paper filing systems
- scheduling and organising meetings or other events.
- Demonstrate experience of communicating effectively with others.
In the event of a large number of applications meeting the essential criteria the following desirable criteria will be applied to shortlist applications:
- Experience of using virtual platforms e.g. Zoom, MS Teams, to set up or assist in hosting meetings and events.
Please note that we may form a reserve list of suitable candidates to fill any vacancies, permanent or temporary, that may arise for the same position within the following 6-months.
For further information and to submit your application, please click APPLY now.
The closing date for receipt of completed applications is 12 noon on 26 January 2022.
The Controlled Schools’ Support Council is committed to equality of opportunity in employment.