An exciting opportunity has arisen for the role of Practice Manager in High Street Surgery, Lurgan. The successful candidate will lead the team to ensure the smooth and efficient running of this established surgery, The Practice has a list size of approximately 10,000 patients, a team of 7 GP's, 4 Nurses a Healthcare Assistant , 2 Pharmacists, 1 Paramedic and 10 Administrators. We are a Post Graduate Training Practice and also involved in teaching Medical Students from Queens University Belfast.
Applicants must be conscientious, motivated, approachable, able to communicate effectively and have an organised management style.
- Day to day running of the Practice and management team
- Overseeing the administration of the current GP Contract to include submission of financial claims and monitoring of quality targets.
- Overall responsibility for all aspects of HR and Health and Safety
- Manage and implement Policies required for General Practice
- Experience in Management, Finance and HR
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to manage a changing environment
- Proficient with IT
- Practice Management Diploma or equivalent
- Leadership or Management qualification
- Experience working in General Practice/NHS
Enquiries and informal visits welcome, please contact Dr Moore on 028 38324591
Application deadline: 07/02/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
To submit your CV, please click APPLY NOW.