TEAM SECRETARY ROLE
An experienced administrator is required to join the Colliers Belfast Team. The role will primarily assist the Property Management department but will also expose the individual to all service lines contributing to the successful running and continued growth of the business.
- Report and file management
- Proofing and formatting
- Insertion of tables and images
- Management of team diaries / scheduling meetings
- Travel arrangements
- Liaising with a range of colleagues and clients
- Minimum 3 years’ demonstrable relevant or transferable experience in a corporate environment. Experience in a sector relevant to the Commercial Property market strongly preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Office 365 and Adobe packages essential.
- Must be a self-starter, proactive, able to take ownership of responsibilities to meet deadlines.
- Highly organised with great attention to detail.
- Clear communicator who is confident and pleasant in dealing with colleagues and clients.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 09.00am – 5.30pm (1 hour, 15 minutes for lunch)
Place of Work: 25 Talbot Street, Belfast, BT1 2LD (Subject to any ongoing Covid measures)
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Holidays: 20 days plus all statutory days (together with additional discretionary office closed days around Christmas)
Pension: Company pension scheme available (to which Employer would contribute 3%, Employee to contribute 5%)
Start Date: Immediate
Interested applicants, please submit your CV, via clicking APPLY NOW.