PwC Technology Academy
LOOKING TO START A CAREER WITH PwC?
Do you have a Level 5 qualification (HND or Foundation degree) AND some experience in an office/banking/professional environment OR a 2:2 degree in any discipline
Would you like to:
- Join the largest firm of professional advisors in Northern Ireland?
- Be part of Operate, our operational delivery business providing future-focused solutions to complex operational problems?
- Work across a range of service offerings including; Technology, Compliance Testing, Customer Management, PMO Services and Business Operations.
- Gain training and skills in areas such as Cloud Computing, Data Modelling and Visualisation, Design Thinking, and Coding Languages such as Python and SQL. Additionally, candidates will have an opportunity to achieve a certification in Business Analysis.
- Be paid an allowance of £155 per week plus travel expenses while you train?
The selection process will entail a video interview. Interviews will be held 1, 2 and 3 February 2022.
The Technology Academy is a nine-week intensive training course and as restrictions ease, training is likely to be delivered by Belfast Met, in the most part, at their E3 Springvale campus in Belfast but may also be a blend of onsite and online learning. Successful applicants will require appropriate IT access in order to link to the online tuition.
Training will commence on Monday 21st February 2022 and finish on Friday 22nd April 2022. Applicants should be available for the duration of the training period. Successful academy participants will be guaranteed an interview with PwC on completion of the training.
In the event that a large number of applications are received PwC reserve the right to enhance the minimum criteria if necessary in order to generate a manageable shortlist for interviews
For further information and to submit your application, please click APPLY NOW.
CLOSING: 12.00 noon 24 January 2022
For Further information see https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/assured-skills-training-programme
Or contact email@example.com
We reserve the right to apply additional shortlisting criteria during the recruitment process.