Bus Drivers – Ulsterbus
Vacancy Ref. 012131
Department: Bus Services
Location: Armagh, Craigavon, Downpatrick, Dungannon, Enniskillen, Newcastle, Newry
For a reserve list for Permanent and Temporary positions
We are particularly interested in applications from PCV Licence holders
You will deliver a professional transport service to the general public to standards required by the Bus Companies as defined in the Passengers Charter, ensuring excellent customer service is delivered at all times so passengers enjoy a safe, pleasant and comfortable journey.
- Aged 21 and over (in order to be able to hold a PCV licence)
- Possess a car driving licence with a minimum of two years driving experience after obtaining full licence
- Available to work shifts; and overtime and weekends in full time roles
- Membership of Institute of Advanced Motorists (IAM)
- Possess a PCV licence
- Possess a CPC driver qualification card or any modules
- Access to a vehicle
- Available for call-outs
For further information and to submit your application, please CLICK APPLY NOW.
Translink is committed to equality of opportunity. In this instance applications from women would be particularly welcome. We want to provide an environment to attract, retain and motivate the best.
Note: This role meets criteria for regulated activity with children, therefore successful applicants will be required to complete an Access NI Disclosure process to the level of Enhanced with barred list for children. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from working with Translink. This will depend on the nature of the position, together with the circumstances and background of your offences or other information contained on a disclosure certificate.