Hurree is looking for an experienced and passionate Content Marketing Manager to join their growing team in Belfast. This person will report to the COO and must be someone who is creative, driven by data and with an eye for detail. You will be responsible for the Content Marketing team and you will build and execute a multi-channel content marketing strategy.
This will include everything from managing content campaigns and an editorial calendar to producing web videos, case studies and writing performance ads or long-form content for SEO.
This role works closely with the Product Marketing team to ensure consistency and clarity in messaging right from prospects through to customers.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years marketing experience with a track record of creating successful content strategies. At least 2 of these years should be in a content specific role
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience Managing a Team
- Experience building content marketing plans
and ideally what we're looking for:
- Experience in B2B content and a strong understanding of paid and organic media channels and how they relate to content and campaign promotion and amplification
- An understanding of the digital landscape and its impact on the future of the content marketing industry
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Experience with using a CRM (in particular Hubspot)
- Creative thinking skills, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work with multiple teams
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast pace environment
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Create, develop and execute a Content Marketing Strategy including content pillars, an editorial calendar and success metrics to generate compelling content, increase awareness, drive leads and engage Hurree's thriving community.
- Manage content research requirements, sourcing relevant partners to support the development of a range of through-funnel assets, ranging from email, videos, blog posts, podcasts, infographics, webinars and case studies according to budget.
- Identify key personas and create captivating targeted narratives to better address each buyer across our key markets and key verticals.
- Prioritise persona narratives and develop success metrics and strategic approaches by persona.
- Create and manage the editorial calendar for content planning and production, and perform regular content audits for content gap analysis.
- Analyse website traffic, SEO and communication trends to uncover content opportunities for Hurree to position itself as a trusted thought leader.
- Lead the ideation and production of content to generate qualified leads, including guides, infographics, video content, blog posts and display ads; work effectively with partners to develop content ensuring on-brand messaging, tone of voice and effective A/B testing approach.
- Jump in and get your hands dirty when required - proofreading, tweaking, mending and up levelling content if necessary.
- Recruit, enable and activate stakeholders across the organisation and within the Hurree community to share and produce additional content (e.g. contributions to our blog, case studies, etc) to amplify our reach while aligning to the overarching content themes.
- Collaborate and share best practices with your team to gain leverage, scale impact and ensure consistency of tone across the full customer lifecycle.
- Work closely with all Marketing functions to define and drive product and educational narratives and collaborate on integrated marketing initiatives.
- Measure, report and optimise the performance of marketing campaigns and communicate results to internal stakeholders.
- Create and report on weekly, monthly and quarterly marketing KPIs.
- Ensure content marketing deliverables are consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Work closely with the Product Marketing Manager to ensure a consistent, well-rounded marketing strategy that enables a great customer experience.
- Effectively manage adhoc content requests as and when they arise.
- Act as a leader within the Content Marketing team to drive the success and strategic direction of the business.
What you will get in return:
- Private health and dental care
- Pension scheme
- Generous annual leave (35)
- Opportunity for training and development
- New MacBook
- Employee discounts via Perks Directory
- Quarterly fully expensed social events
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for remote working
- Enhanced parental leave
- Masterclass subscription
- Mental health support via Spill
- £35,000 - £50, 000 dependent on experience
- Choice to work remotely or office based.
Hurree is an equal opportunity employer and as such you are welcome regardless of race, creed, gender, disability, family status or sexual orientation.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Hurree is a place where everyone can grow. So however, you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work
For further information and to submit your CV and cover letter, click APPLY NOW
Closing date for applications: no later than Friday 3rd December 2021.
We look forward to hearing from you!