Job location: L’Derry
Business: Manufacturing in Oil & Gas Sector
Salary: Circa 20-23k Depending on experience
Worktime: Monday to Friday, hours to be confirmed.
Closing date: 29/10/2021
- General bookkeeping duties
- Ensure all Production/Sales/Stock systems are maintained and updated daily.
- Clerical duties to include, preparing paperwork, filing and photocopying.
- Processing work orders in a timely manner.
- Ensure all paperwork is documented and completed in a timely manner.
- Dealing with and booking shipments to go domestically and internationally.
- Experience using Sage 50 accounts preferable but not essential.
- 1 year's proven experience in relevant administrative role.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs - must be competent in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in order processing.
- Handles pressure and deadlines well.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
Interested applicants please submit your CV, via clicking APPLY NOW