Evaluations & Interventions Officer
Term: Full-time, 2 year fixed term
Location: Dublin or Belfast
The Institute of Public Health are seeking to hire an experienced Evaluations & Interventions Officer on a fixed term contract ( 2 years).
The role will involve undertaking evaluations for key stakeholders as well as inputting to the design of interventions.
- To develop and deliver evaluations of selected public health policy and programmes, including government and non-government interventions.
- To use evaluative methodologies to assess the impact of interventions.
- To promote the utilisation of evaluation models most relevant to assessing the impact of different programmes, policy, services and interventions.
- To develop a bespoke framework for effective evaluation and intervention design, and the related data collection.
- To undertake evidence reviews and syntheses to inform policy and practice.
- To produce briefings and reports on selected public health issues.
- To make presentations to key audiences in the area of public health.
- To work collaboratively to help improve population health on an all-island basis.
- To increase awareness and understanding of the social determinants of health equity and inequalities
- To increase awareness and understanding of demographic ageing and public health.
- To represent IPH on relevant outside bodies and events.
- To undertake other duties as may be assigned from time to time by your line manager.
Salary: £33,114 - £42,219 / €50, 175 - €63,974, location dependent
Please see our website VIA CLICKING APPLY NOW for further details including the candidate booklet and how to apply.
Closing Date: 1st November 2021