Salary: Competitive based
Location: Elite Gaming Belfast 163 Stranmillis Road, County Antrim Belfast BT9 5AJ
Contract Type: Full Time Permanent
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Arcade Supervisor in our Elite Gaming Belfast site. Opportunity for full time hours (40+p/week)
- Immediate start
- Includes day/night and weekend shifts
Duties will include:
- Supervising and working in the arcade
- Cash handling
- Attending customers and building customer base
- Recording and maintaining customer information using in-house computer system
- Operating in-house computer system for customer loyalty, rewards & promotional games
- Maintaining machines and reporting all machine issues and faults
- Explaining game play of equipment (training provided)
- Day-to-day arcade duties including cleaning and arcade/stock maintenance
Key Skills Required:
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Mathematical skills
- Problem Solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to sell and promote in-house promotions to boost company brand
- Must have at least 2-3 years supervisory experience.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work/manage a busy and challenging working environment.
- Cash handling experience would be an advantage.
- Experience within a similar role is preferable but not essential as full training will be provided.
The successful candidate must be confident to work independently and take sole responsibility for the running of the arcade whilst on shift (one member of staff per shift).
Candidate should be customer focussed, pro-active, flexible, trustworthy and reliable. Applicants must possess a hardworking and friendly demeanour.
If you would like to apply for this role please submit your CV, via clicking APPLY NOW
*Please note applicants should be aged 18 or over due to the gambling laws accompanied with our over 18 gaming casinos*