Our Belfast based Client is currently going through an exciting period of change which has brought with it the opportunity to join their lean agile team as a PR Account Manager working across all sectors gaining valuable experience and the ability to help drive the business .
- Support and assist the dynamic management and development of current client
accounts as specified, across the public and private sector.
- Managing press office and establishing and maintaining an administrative structure in line with the Agency structure.
- To be lead contact in the management of several accounts
- To become a key member of the Agency team supporting and delivering PR and integrated campaigns delivering seamless client support and maximising client exposure to Agency support
- To grow and apply in-depth industry-sector expertise across key clients to aid the benefit of all communications.
- To contribute to the development of annual client plans and demonstrate strong writing and editing skills for all types of written materials.
- To support clients with developed media relations skills, including an ability to identify strong content ideas; identify specific media targets and manage the placement of content within the media.
- Where required to co-ordinate, liaise and traffic client work through the systems and disciplines of the Agency in respect of design, creative, artwork, production, and media services.
- To assist in the exploitation of new business opportunities across the Agency acting as a PR consultant for all Agency contacts and ensuring that PR is driven where possible across all elements of new business.
- Third level qualification in a related disciple
- Minimum of 3 years working within a PR environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability and drive to work across all sectors
- Team player that is happy to pick up other duties from time to time required by the business to support business needs.
If this role perks your interest and you meet all the requirements.
Interested in hearing more…… please forward a CV to the link above or call firstname.lastname@example.org