Onsite Recruitment Coordinator
Location - Belfast
Salary - depending on experience c. £22-25K
An exciting opportunity to be based onsite with a market leading manufacturing organisation to support and manage 120 temporary workers.
You will be required to effectively and efficiently deal with stakeholders and workers, manage multiple roles and stick to tight deadlines all while providing a world class service.
You will become an integral part of the client's team and will need to fully embed yourself by understanding the environment, culture, and of course, the requirements and skills of the roles you would be recruiting to fulfil.
- Meeting the forecasting requirements of the client to ensure effective talent pools are created
- Attracting high calibre individuals to the business
- Managing the onsite temporary workforce of approx. 120 workers
- Dealing with worker and manager queries
- Recruiting and onboarding new temporary workers for General assembly, Logistics and Quality roles
- Meeting agreed KPI’s and SLA’s
- Completion of weekly payroll
- Career progression and development
- 4 days onsite and 1 day working from home
- Salary depending on experience
- Quarterly and yearly bonuses
- Flexible benefits to include share scheme, online discounts and pension scheme
What you will bring to the role:
- Previous recruitment experience ideal
- Possess excellent attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Know the commercial importance of working with strict deadlines and processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to a key client then please do get in touch today.
Please forward your CV via clicking APPLY NOW quoting ref: AS0921