Are you a Marketing & Communications professional with expertise in the Construction/ Fit out industry? Are you ready to take full control of the Marketing & Communication strategy of a successful UK & Ireland business? If so, the below opportunity may be for you…
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Flexible working
The opportunity has now arisen for a highly motivated and experienced person to fill the following role Marketing & Communications Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for the marketing and communications requirements of the business.
The role is suitable for an experienced, agile marketing and communications professional who has experience in market research, market intelligence and customer relationship management, ideally in the UK wide construction sector.
- Develop and deliver marketing and communications plan and budget.
- Deliver relevant and timely marketing intelligence on clients, competitors and supply chain.
- Source new project opportunities and assess the likely scope of these projects.
- Set up meetings with new and existing customers to include but not limited to Principle Contractors, Designers Architects Cost Consultants across the UK.
- Identify and manage continuous improvement opportunities in lead generation campaigns and measure results.
- Develop, implement and maintain a CRM System. Prepare reports and corporate presentations.
- Manage the production of all promotional material including video, company brochures and newsletters.
- Maintain effective internal communications including producing regular newsletters and supporting delivery of CSR plan.
- Manage and update the corporate website and social media pages. Manage corporate events, trade shows and award submissions.
- Manage external communications including PR media enquiries and draft press releases for approval.
The Ideal Person
- 3+ years’ experience in a standalone Communications Manager role, or at Senior Communications Executive level.
- The successful candidate will have excellent written and communication skills.
- Have a flair for writing in a variety of styles online and offline with meticulous attention to detail.
- Know how to manage a busy schedule and thrive working across different teams.
- Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team.
- Energetic, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
For further information on this vacancy, or other Marketing & Communication jobs across Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence.