*This is a 12 month fixed-term contract
Mediahuis is home to Ireland's leading news brands; the Irish Independent, Sunday Independent, Belfast Telegraph, Sunday Life, and Sunday World to name a few.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for leading and driving marketing and promotional activity across a number of products and platforms across the Island of Ireland
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Promotions he / she will be responsible for liaising with all key stakeholders to achieve goals and outcomes as defined in the organisations budget and KPI's.
As part of the Customer & Marketing Team he / she will proactively contribute to the development of the Company's overall Marketing Strategy in respect of improving our brand scores and maximising Customer Lifetime Value.
Role Responsibilities (Overview)
Agency relationships - As appropriate
- Grow the audience for our journalism across all platforms (print and digital)
- Develop and execute marketing plans and annual roadmaps for named products and platforms
- Work collaboratively across the marketing function works across all titles and geographies
- Be brand guardian for named Mediahuis products and platforms, creating as necessary, and communicating our brand guidelines;
- End-to-end execution of marketing projects and campaigns, including ideas, creation of collaterals, distribution of collaterals in various media and measurement and analysis of impact.
- Support Acquisition and Retention teams in the delivery of their targets
- Collaborate with Editorial, Circulation, agencies, and both internal and external creative teams to maximise marketing ROI
- Ensuring campaigns delivered on budget and on time
Experience & Qualifications (Minimum Experience & Essential Knowledge)
- Working with our media agency to ensure timely and cost-effective campaign briefing and up-to-date, well-communicated schedules and reports of named Products and Platforms
- Working with our creative agencies to ensure timely and concise briefs are delivered and executed on schedule and ensure all our communications reflect our brand values.
Technical & Non-technical
- A minimum of 5 years' experience of delivering integrated, multi-channel campaigns above, and below the line, including digital marketing planning & implementation
- Proven experience in managing multiple campaigns at 1 time, meeting short deadlines and managing multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Customer focused attitude to marketing communications.
- Ability to meet high standards in creative and execution across all marketing channels
- Are as comfortable getting hands-on as taking a step back and thinking strategically
- Are a team player whom your colleagues can rely on
- Have a self-starter mindset; you proactively identify issues and opportunities and tackle them without being told to do so
- You are passionate about journalism
- Are excited about what we are doing at Mediahuis Ireland