Due to our expanding order book we have several exciting opportunities for Bench Joiners at our joinery workshop in Antrim.
Job Title: Bench Joiner
Location: Marcon specialist joinery workshop, Antrim
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
We are looking for someone who has a passion for joinery manufacturing with an eye for detail. The person must have a track record of working to high standards, knowledge of woodworking machinery and willing to learn.
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong motivated person, with a good work ethic and time management to join our highly skilled workforce.
Role and responsibilities:
- To be able to work from workshop drawings and produce cut sheets
- To have a full understanding of joinery methods and woodworking procedures, setting machines and tools required for manufacturing
- Taking a job from raw timber to finished product
- Training can also be provided to develop and complement existing skills
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of working in a joinery workshop
- To be committed and hardworking, able to work to deadlines
- Well organised, efficient at planning, prioritising and sequencing work
- Must be able to work as part of a team and communicate with other members of staff
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click APPLY NOW