HR Team is currently seeking to recruit for the following position:
Health and Safety Consultant
About HR Team
HR Team offers employment law and health and safety services to business start-ups, SMEs and large multinational organisations.
HR Team is now seeking to recruit a Health and Safety Consultant in order to provide support with their growing client base.
Health and Safety Consultant
As a Health and Safety Consultant, you will be required to provide a first class quality of service to HR Team clients ensuring that their organisations are protected. There will be a high emphasis on target deadlines so that an efficient outcome is always achieved for our clients.
Your expertise in the following areas will be required:
- Providing advice to clients on Health and Safety queries
- Carry out risk assessments and consider how risks could be minimised for our clients
- Visit clients premises for the purpose of carrying out agreed contractual work.
- Conduct health and safety visits at client's premises in accordance with protocols and contract requirements
- Provide assistance to clients in relation to crisis management when required
- Provide advice and guidance to clients in the use of Health and Safety Management systems.
- Provide advice and guidance to clients across a range of sectors in relation to Health and Safety legislation and best practice.
- Provide assistance to clients with an accident or other investigations as required.
- Work with clients across a range of sectors and ensure that health and safety advice is delivered in a professional and timely manner
- Provide clients with a gap analysis in relation to their current health and safety provision
- Always representing HR Team in the most professional and positive way at all times
- Maintaining a good rapport with all HR Team clients
- Ensuring that a strong commercial understanding is always demonstrated to our clients.
Contract Type: Full-time/Permanent
Salary: Negotiable and depending on experience
Job Location: Head Office in Derry ~ Londonderry or home working arrangement will be considered
- Candidates must have a relevant health & safety qualification.
- Knowledge Health & Safety legislation
- A sound understanding of various case law decisions
- Excellent written communication with a high attention to grammar, spelling and presentation.
- Excellent communication and client satisfaction skills with experience of dealing with clients both over the telephone and on a face-to-face basis.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Strong organisational and team working skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to pay attention to detail.
- Knowledge and experience of Health and Safety legislation in Ireland
- The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in working with all parts of Health and Safety.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV outlining how you meet the criteria, your current salary and when you would be available to commence employment, via clicking APPLY NOW
Or via post to The Recruitment Department, HR Team, Catalyst Inc., Northern Ireland Science Park, Bay Road, Derry Londonderry BT48 7TG; before Saturday, 31st July 2021 at 12 noon.