Lead DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer / Platform Engineer
You will be responsible for leading the DevOps, Infrastructure-as-code and CI/CD pipelines for the new platform we are looking to build. You will need to be pragmatic, show good attention to detail and communicate effectively within a global team. Your responsibilities will include automating CICD pipelines, automation and producing code faster and safer. Run the Production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health.
- Drive incident management process and support a blameless post-mortems culture.
- Partner with development teams to improve services via rigorous testing and release procedures.
Must be fluent in English, open minded and an adaptable attitude to cope with changing requirements the business needs. A demonstrable ability to cope under pressure and an ability to communicate effectively within a multidisciplinary team.
Must be flexible to work across multiple disciplines and be open to learning.
Main Skills Experience Required:
- 7 years+ experience
- 3+ years experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience with Terraform
- Scripting and coding experience
- Jenkins,BitBucket or Jenkins Pipelines, GIT
- Supporting systems (and understanding security)
- Working and operating using DevOps methodology
- Commercial experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Good communication skills
- Site Reliability Engineering
- Certification in Google Cloud Platform
- Financial Services / Banking
- Database experience (PostgresQL) and NOSQL databases
- Proficiency in one or more of the following: Go, Python, C, C++, Java, Perl, Ruby or Shell Scripting.
Interested applicants, please submit your application via clicking APPLY NOW