Contract: Part-Time Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a Childcare Tutor/Assessor, based at BCW Training Ltd, Ballycastle.
The main purpose of the role is to develop the necessary competence of learners through high-quality provision of learning; in line with current Awarding Body and Operational Guidelines. The successful candidate will be delivering CCLD qualifications (up to Level 3) to young people and adults, as part of the Training for Success, ApprenticeshipsNI and Causeway Learn to Earn training programmes.
As Tutor/Assessor; you will be responsible for supporting learners to develop the necessary skills to secure and sustain work placement, progression to employment, and/or Further Education. You will further ensure that students competences are assessed in accordance with Awarding Body Standards.
The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for CCLD; and the motivation and commitment to help our learners succeed on their programme of study.
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of a Level 2 / GCSE English and Maths qualification or equivalent.
- Minimum of Level 3 qualification in Childcare or equivalent
- 2+ years' experience in the Early Years sector and strong occupational knowledge.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Certificate in Teaching (Desirable or willing to work towards)
- A1 Assessors Award ( Desirable )
- Level 5 qualification in Health and Social Care (Desirable)
Interested applicants, please submit your CV via clicking APPLY NOW
Closing date for applications is 12/8/2021
BCW Training Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This role requires a clear ACCESSNI vetting check.