We are looking for a Warehouse Operative and Driver to join our busy and expanding team in JNWine. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate looking to start work straight away and on an ongoing basis. Based in our state-of-the-art Warehouse and Retail Headquarters in Crossgar.
What are we looking for?
- You must have a valid driver’s licence (essential) with Class C1 and Forklift licence (desirable)
- You will need to be over 25 and insured to drive.
- You will ideally have a NVQ level 2 in Warehousing or similar.
- Ideally, you’ll have previous warehousing experience gained within a similar environment.
- You will need basic computer skills for our IT system.
- You need to be someone who can deal with orders that need to be picked ready for our fleet of drivers to distribute out to all customers both trade and retail in a timely manner.
- You will need to be on the ball and pay close attention to details, such as stock numbers and packaging. It also means checking the relevant paperwork is accurate before it heads off.
- You will be a self-motivated individual with the ability to work on their own initiative with minimal supervision, as well as part of a team.
- You will need to be able to work flexible hours and be physically fit to meet the demands of a warehouse environment.
Why come and work with us?
- Generous staff discount
- Full training will be provided.
- Exciting and fast paced environment with the opportunity to learn about wine. Experience in one of the leading wine merchants and wholesalers in the United Kingdom and Ireland and a fantastic opportunity to develop a career in Wine and Warehousing.
We can only accept candidates over the age of 25 as it involves working in areas such as the warehouse, beers, wines & spirits.
If you think you have the necessary skillset then we want to hear from you.