Dispensary Assistant/ Pharmacy Technician
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career in Pharmacy with the opportunity to train up to ACT Level. The successful candidate should be passionate about Pharmacy and be willing to develop skills and knowledge in dispensing and pharmacy services.
- Assist Pharmacist in preparation of prescriptions and delivery of professional services;
- Assist Pharmacist in providing an efficient, accurate and safe dispensing service in store, ensuring patient confidentiality;
- Assist Pharmacist with other dispensary related tasks e.g. orders, date checks, receiving prescriptions etc;
- Assist on the medicines counter when required;
- Retail duties as and when required;
- Provide excellent customer service;
- General housekeeping;
- Other duties as required.
- Have an interest in Pharmacy and Dispensing;
- Be willing to complete or have completed recognised dispensing qualifications to ACT level;
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and patient care;
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills;
- Have the ability to work as part of a team;
- Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy;
- 1 years relevant dispensary experience;
- Good understanding of professional services;
- NPA Dispensary Assistants qualification or equivalent recognised qualification or be willing to complete this qualification;
- NPA BTEC Level 3 Diploma - Principles and practices for pharmacy technicians or equivalent recognised qualification or be willing to complete this qualification.
We reserve the right to amend criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting.
Location: McKenzies Pharmacy, 35 Main St Glenavy, BT29 4LN.
Duration: This position is Full Time and Permanent. Working 5 days per week Monday to Friday.
To apply with your CV, please CLICK APPLY NOW.