Salary: Commission based (paid fortnightly) - On Target Earnings of up to £100,000 per annum
Based: Six Counties
*Must have own car
Since being founded in 2009, Eunisure has grown to service the whole of the UK with insurance solutions to meet customers needs. In June 2017, Eunisure was acquired by AFH Financial Group and now has more than 300 advisers* across the UK.
Eunisure Limited is an Appointed Representative providing local, face-to-face advice to communities across the UK. We offer tailored advice based on our client’s needs and circumstances; our protection advisers look at different providers to find the best solutions for our customers.
Our Providers include, Legal & General, Aviva, Zurich, Royal London, Scottish Widows, Cirencester, The Exeter ,Guardian and many others. We specialise in Life Insurance, Income Protection, Home Insurance, Critical Illness Cover, Private Medical Insurance, Commercial Insurance and Business Loans. Our Protection Specialists have wide-ranging experience to make sure our clients receive the advice on the right insurance policy to suit their needs.
To be successful in the role of Area Manager you will be an experienced people manager within the Insurance Services sector with a proven track record of people management and development. You will possess excellent communication skills including a positive and progressive management style.
- To provide insurance services to businesses, public and existing customers.
- Preparing general reports and briefs on more complex cases for senior management.
- Ensures compliance with the statutory regulatory framework.
- To handle our Premier Clients - this is a client-facing role being a personal point of contact to our larger clients, doing face to face reviews and handling claims.
- Managing a small commercial team to exceed our client’s expectations of service.
- Managing our claim partners to ensure they deliver at the standards we expect.
- Reviewing systems and processes to ensure that the processes are as efficient as possible, and the customer journey is the best it can be.
- To maximise cross-sell opportunities.
- Thrives on delivering excellent customer service.
- Can be relied on to take on and deliver a task to completion.
- Experience successfully managing a team of staff.
- Experience handling the aforementioned policies preferred.
- A professional approach, ensuring we recommend all relevant covers to our client.
- The ability to work in a small team, to be adaptable and to work efficiently under pressure.
To apply for the role please telephone one of the following using the contact details provided or send your CV via email by CLICKING APPLY NOW
Contact: Please call Gary Gillespie on 07897 884114 or call Marion McGee on 02871 161416
Closing date: 10th July