Role Profile: Digital Engagement Officer
Reporting to: Head of Fundraising and Communications
Hours / Salary: Part time, 25 hours per week - £20,092 - £21,748 pro rata
Main Job Purpose:
Develop TinyLife’s online presence, raising the profile and promoting activities for the Family Support, Fundraising Department & CEO office through digital platforms. Deliver on targets and increase TinyLife’s digital footprint in line with our regional plan and strategy.
Key Responsibilities of this role:
- Support the delivery of the Strategic Direction in line with the mission, vision and values in line with your remit.
- Support the promotion of our mission and values in all digital activity whilst working towards achieving our aims and objectives.
- Take personal responsibility for effective communication. Act as an ambassador in all interactions, developing and maintaining effective relationships internally and externally as appropriate.
- Oversee the effective operational delivery and development of the administration of the office to deliver KPI’s in line with quality standards and legislative compliance.
- The planning and implementation of activities in line with the Communications Plan; Management of the website, to include copywriting.
- Development of a social media strategy to guide social media planning
- Management of social media activity across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to include content development.
- The post holder will be responsible for liaising with designers where necessary or developing creative themselves using online tools such as Canva
- Ensuring visuals are optimised for the channel in question.
- Community management across social channels, responding to comments or queries in a timely and friendly manner.
- Level 4 qualification in Digital Media, Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ proven experience planning and managing of social media content including community management and content development.
- Minimum of 2 years’ proven experience maximising reach through digital communications channels including online partnerships.
- At least 1 years’ experience maintaining a website.
- Experience of developing copy for online purposes.
- Experience of working within brand guidelines.
- Budget management experience.
- Full Driving License and access to a car to carry out the needs of the post.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our team and broaden your knowledge.
Closing date is Friday 25 June 2021 at 12.00 p.m.
Please click APPLY NOW to go to the Tiny Life site for a full job description and application form.