Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.
You will take full responsibility for the definition, approach, facilitation and satisfactory completion of medium scale projects (typically with direct business impact and firm deadlines).
You will identify, assess and manage risks to the success of the project. Ensure that realistic project plans are maintained and ensure regular and accurate communication to stakeholders, consistent with the methods in use (agile, waterfall, etc).
Ensure Quality reviews occur on schedule and according to procedure. Manage the change control procedure, and ensures that project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off.
Provide effective leadership to the project team, and takes appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances. Define solution development projects which support the organisation's objectives and plans. Ensure that senior management is both aware of and able to provide the required resources.
Contribute effectively to improving solution development processes within the organisation justified by measurable business benefits.
Facilitate availability and optimum utilisation of resources, especially in Agile projects.
Monitor and report on the progress of development projects, ensuring that projects are carried out in accordance with agreed standards, methods and procedures (including secure software development) and apply secure development improvement practices.
- Work with stakeholders and delivery teams to produce delivery plans for the management of numerous concurrent IT software development workstreams and/or change initiatives;
- Contribute to the resourcing requirements to enable delivery across a number of sprint teams;
- Contribute to project planning and ensure that plans are validated and accurate;
- Contribute to the planning of the key stages and milestone goals within known constraints; and
- Updates project plans appropriately.
- Implement the principles of the PRINCE II project management methodology to control the delivery of ICT software development projects being developed using Agile
- Identify project risks, issues and any interdependencies, implement strategies to mitigate potential impact;
- Combine and adapt methodologies to provide control and deliver business milestones through iterative development;
- Organise and communicate effectively with a range of internal and external users;
- Tailor communication to deliver design and prototype concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Contribute to the preparation of project/programme board papers including highlight reports;
- Communicate successfully with senior management within an organisation; and
- Present written material to supplement/augment verbal or system based communication channels
- Advise on project risks and issues; and provide advice and guidance on project issues and considerations across a wide range of stakeholders
- Plan and prioritise own workload to meet team objectives and delivery deadlines;
- Work as part of an Agile development team;
- Contribute to Iteration planning; and
- Contribute to retrospectives.
Version 1 Senior Talent Acquisition Team Lead