Thompson Fuels Limited is a successful family owned and managed business based in Tandragee trading for circa 50 years in the oil distribution sector.
The business employs 30 staff in a friendly but busy environment.
The Role - Working in support of the company directors:
- Preparing monthly management accounts.
- Manage and provide meaningful financial information for the directors.
- Organise and control debtors and creditors ledgers, ensuring that systems are in place for efficient collection of amounts due from customers and for payments to suppliers in accordance with their terms • Bank reconciliations
- Undertake all payroll and related functions, including salary and pension calculations, online HMRC filing, monthly tax and national insurance remittances and year-end returns • Maintain company's fixed asset register.
- Preparation of Company VAT returns • HR duties (holiday records, employee contracts etc)
- Day to day administration Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Demonstrate 3 years or more in a similar finance role with management accounts.
- Accounting Technician qualification or working towards this qualification
- Strong IT skills, particularly in excel & Sage Line 50 Accounts
- Ability to work in a busy environment and use your own initiative.
- Combine excellent communication skills with a clear work ethic.
Salary: negotiable dependent on experience
Hours: Full time however reduced hours may be suitable for someone with the right experience
Reference ID: TFL/AM/03
Application deadline: 20/06/2021
To apply with your CV, please CLICK APPLY NOW.