SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE
ANTRIM CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LTD
HOLYWOOD, CO. DOWN
Closing Date for receipt of applications: 05.07.21
Antrim Construction Company Limited is recognised as one of the largest and most established private housing developers in Northern Ireland. A family owned, award winning company, we have been successfully trading for almost 55 years. Our business is acquiring the most suitable land, obtaining all planning consents and building the highest quality homes where people aspire to live. This is supported by our in house team of experts in land, design, construction and sales and marketing; we take pride in the delivery of every stage from start to finish. The company develops 6-7 private residential schemes with upwards of 150 new homes on each at any given time.
We are now adding a Sales & Marketing Executive to our experienced team.
ABOUT THE JOB
We know our people are the key to success, so ensuring our staff are equipped and empowered to do their job helps us attract and retain the very best. A company where progressive thinking is encouraged the average length of service for our 43 directly employed staff, supporting upwards of 200 sub-contractors, is 18 years. The successful candidate will support the sales and marketing functions with their primary role to promote and process new home sales from pre-release to point of handover. They will work alongside the Sales & Marketing Manager.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
You must be customer centric with a passion for helping house purchasers find their ideal home in N.I. You will have an enthusiasm for exploring the latest housing trends, marketing, sharing knowledge and have meticulous attention to detail.
• COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Confidence and ability to negotiate with customers and industry professionals to set prices and terms. This will include effective verbal and written communication throughout the sales process in accordance with current legislation.
• I.T. & SOCIAL MEDIA SKILLS
A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. An ability to read and understand architects drawings using AutoCAD and/or Photoshop to prepare accurate sales literature would be useful however we will give you the training you need. Knowledge of current Social Media platforms to maximise public awareness is important.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
If you are a team player with experience in residential house sales and marketing trends either in resale or new build, and can maximise the use of social media to achieve results, then this appointment could be for you. The successful candidate will have an ability to work with our team from the comfort of a modern head office one day, then safely on/through our busy construction sites with customers the next.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS (only those who meet these criteria should apply)
- Candidates should have GCSE Maths and English grades A-C or equivalent.
- Proven track record of residential house sales within a building company, estate agency or similar housing environment.
- Display strong interpersonal skills.
- Be enthusiastic and keen to work as part of a team.
- Full clean UK Driving License as travel throughout NI is required, sometimes at short notice.
- Have an understanding of the practicalities behind the Consumer Code for Builders or similar customer focused legislation.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Creative flare to help shape advertising material.
- Knowledge of maintaining databases within GDPR guidelines.
Closing Date for Applications: 05.07.21
To apply please request an Application Form by CLICKING CONTACT EMPLOYER.
Please return your completed Application Form to the Sales & Marketing Manager by email or post:
ANTRIM CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LIMITED
130-134 HIGH STREET
We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Job Description - 20210601.doc
- Personal Specification - 20210602.docx